• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
Nachiket Kadu

Need to know the version of Optistruct

Hi 

I gave run on two different system in optistruct and results are different for both (Different as in one simulation contact is taking and in other it is not). How should i check the version for Optistuct (whether the hotfix got installed properly or not)?

Hi Sanjay

There is problem with this version of Optistruct , I am sending you a file try running it in 2017.2.2 and 2017.2.1, the newer version which is 2017.2.2 is not taking contact instead the older version is doing well. Kindly look after it and update me asap.

Just now, Prakash Pagadala said:

@Nachiket Kadu

Looks like in 2017.2.2 it is not taking the default. I will report the same to dev team. Meanwhile, can you share the .out file from 2017.2.1?

wait i l run it and give u as i deleted those.