VENKATESH KATARAKI

Regarding motorcycle dynamics

sir, what are the two markers that are asked during modelling of tires using auto entity ?

my model is falling under gravity If I perform static and transient analysis even though I attached road file to it.

sir , I am performing the acceleration and braking tests , single and double lane change tests for the motorcycle model that I have built . I have the trajectory controller , speed controller and acceleration controller written in Simulink . I have to attach those files to my model to perform the analysis . Can you please suggest me where and how do I attach those files.

Hi Venkatesh,

if you already has the MS-Simulink cosim working, you needs to check the “User Defined” properties in both the “PlantInput” and “PlantOutput” arrays and the in the user-defined tab, make sure to point to the dll generated from the RTW. Also oyu will not have the pass the VARVAL of the variables in the expression you can see in User Expr field.

COSIM.PNG

Hi Venaketsh,

In the log file you shared in one of your replies, I see that you ran a static analysis and there are no errors written.

Could you please share the log file in which you had errors?