Sign in to follow this  
Aby

Silent Install of HyperWorks13

Hi,

I have bee trying to do a silent installation of HyperWorks13 on a PC with "properties files". But it looks like the command below is not reading anything from the properties files.

And it run only "Install Anywhere is preparing to install". After that it does nothing. Is there anything I am doing wrong ??

I have bee putting below steps in a batch file and run. And I had already copied properties files to C:\ResponseFiles\

hwdesktop13.0_win64 –i silent –f "C:\ResponseFiles\hw13_installer.properties"

hwsolvers13.0_win64 –i silent –f "C:\ResponseFiles\hwsolvers13_installer.properties"

SimLab13.1_hw13.0_win64 –i silent –f "C:\ResponseFiles\SimLab13_installer.properties"

I have also attached the properties files for your references.

Kindly have look at this issue and advice.

Thanks,

Aby Varghese

hw13_installer.properties

hwsolvers13_installer.properties

SimLab13_installer.properties

Could you please tell me how to download the software and install as I am new learner and I don't have software and lic and tutorials

please help

On 5/11/2016 at 6:48 AM, Aby said:

Hi,

I have bee trying to do a silent installation of HyperWorks13 on a PC with "properties files". But it looks like the command below is not reading anything from the properties files.

And it run only "Install Anywhere is preparing to install". After that it does nothing. Is there anything I am doing wrong ??

Why use out-of-date version? Would like to try release 2017.2?