Welcome to the NEW Altair HyperWorks Forum

On behalf of the entire Altair team, we would like to welcome you to our new forum. This new forum provides a multitude of great new features for our users which include:

• Easier/Faster to use interface
  • Better Spam monitoring and control 
  • Member profile sections – Great for building community interested in HyperWorks
  • Real-Time Chat Room for further HyperWorks collaboration and support
  • Ability to upload user avatar
  • Customizable forum search for finding exactly what you need
  • One click sharing tools
  • One click email subscription to forums
  • Many more…

Use your existing account user name and password to sign into the HyperWorks forum to explore all of the exciting new features for yourself. If you need a new username or password, simply click on the grey box labeled “Create Account” located in the top right corner of any HyperWorks forum webpage to create one. We promise it is super quick and easy.

We remain excited for the opportunity to provide optimal support to our users through the many improved features offered by this forum, and hope if you haven’t already, that you will join our forum community soon!

As always, we would love to hear your comments and feedback. If you have any comments, questions, or feedback, please feel free to post it here. We will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

-The Altair HyperWorks Team

Thank you, Raju, we appreciate the kind words and truly hope the new forum continues on the momentum built from our previous forum!

Glad you were able to find it. As an additional option, you can hover over the speech bubble on a topic that has not been read yet. A box will then pop up that allows you to mark it as read.

Hope this helps.

post-1-0-64707100-1363789262_thumb.png

Hello,

I am new on your websides and on this forum.

I have already red several presentations about HyperMesh, and I wanted to watch some videos on The Academic Training Center.

However, an account is needed to have an access. I searched to find where I can make it, but no success.

Would you please help me.

Hi,

Academic training center documents and videos are free for all.Anyone can access academic training center.Only for Academic support forum you need to create account(See attached thumbnail for reference). Please find below link for the same.

http://forum.altairhyperworks.com/

Moderated support forum is open forum where member as well as staff & admin can reply to your queries wrt to Hyperworks product.

Please have a look at below post in forum before you post your query.

http://forum.altairhyperworks.com/index.php?/topic/14661-before-you-ask-a-query-in-the-forum-here/

Regards

Rahul R

post-36845-0-25706300-1437559319_thumb.j

Thank you for your fast response.

To specify more in detail my problem:

In the following presentation

pre-processing > Meshing > 3D > 3D - Intro

I am able to open the 3rd and latest videos, but not the 1st (http://altair-2.wistia.com/medias/6r7jc6k231) and the 2nd (https://altair-2.wistia.com/medias/dbzc76mguv) (ALTAIR - login is required).

But with your encouragement ... I went a little bit furher and solved the problem.

Copying both links directly in explorer brought me to the videos.

Thank you once again for your answer.

I am sorry but I want to ask how to delete "Status Replies" in my "activities", it is messing up my eyes.

and I want to send a message but forum said "you are allowed to send 0 messages per day" . I didn't send anything today yet.

I have effectively red a few introductions about HyperMesh, and I needed to observe a few recordings on The Academic Training Center. 

There have a tendency to be relatively few individuals who can unquestionably compose not all that basic posts that aesthetically.

yesmovies one