• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
balaji4799

Compare Time variant results with non time variant in Winprop

Question

Reposting in India specific forum. apologies for cross posting

Hi all,

I intend to compare the ProMan results of time variant simulation to those of the non time variant results for every time step.

I want to do this to better understand the time variant simulation results.

when I perform,  Edit >> Subtract data >> Value (file, linear), I get the following error message.

"The currently displayed data contains values at the following time steps 0.0000s, 1.0000s, 2.0000s, 3.0000s, 4.0000s, 5.0000s, 6.0000s, 7.0000s, 8.0000s, 9.0000s, 10.0000s, 11.0000s, 12.0000s, 13.0000s, 14.0000s. The data in the selected file contains values at the time step 0.0000s. Currently time step 1.0000s is displayed! but no matching time step found in selected file! Time steps do not match. No operation possible!"

please help me compare the results

Thanks

Balaji

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet