• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
    • Abinash

Turbulence Transition Models in AcuSolve 2017   04/17/17

Dear AcuSolve Users,   We are pleased  to inform you that four new turbulence transition model have been released in AcuSolve 2017. Now you can download the PDF format of implementation and validation studies done on both academic and industrial cases.   Enjoy Reading...   Cheers Abinash Implementation and Validation of Correlation-based Turbulence Transion Models.pdf A Comparative Assessment of Correlation-based Transition for Wind Power Applications.pdf
VigneshKPV

Solid Boolean -Internal Error

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to do a Boolean operation between two solids and it is failing with "Internal error" Message. 

Any help to resolve this error is appreciated. 

Regards,

Vignesh V.

4 answers to this question

Hi Vignesh,

Can you try with the Advanced option in Boolean and check whether it works. Also let us know the HyperWorks version you are using.

If it still gives the error you can try deleting all the solids, without removing the bounding surfaces. Then try to equivalence the edges of the surfaces with low tolerance.

If the issue still persist, please share the model file through the secure dropbox so that we can review.

Thanks George!!!

We have tried all the possible ways to overcome this issue. We are working with the assembly model having nearly 75 components. 

Our aim is to have all these components as an individual components in AcuSolve for CFD Thermal Simulation. So, Please help us with issue at the earliest.

Regards,

Vignesh V.  

Hi Vignesh,

I hope after the web meeting with my colleague Ravi, your query is resolved.

Please do let us know for any further issues, we shall be glad to support you.

Regards,

kamlesh