• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
Sign in to follow this  
ksjung2017

ERROR OPENING THE HYPERWORKS.

When i started the program : HYPERWORKS, it displays these two sentences, and it becomes closed itself. Plz let me know the solution.

1. Folder C:/Users/정경석

/.Altair/AssemblyDb/udm20170/atCtrlSession_workspace already exists and not empty.

2. The library is closed.

Please delete the .altair folder and the other files as specified in the post above and restart the app and see, 

Please confirm the student edition is being run with a valid student edition license (using full version license with the student edition can cause these errors) 

make sure the 2017 license is used with the 2017 version. 

please provide system information, operating system, graphics card and driver etc. 

On 5/22/2017 at 2:30 PM, lukasz said:

There is solution of this problem:
Right click on HyperWorks shortcut and select "Properties". Next remove "/clientconfig hwfepre.dat" in Target line.

Regards

hwerror.png