• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
lambefr

Viewing local coordinate systems in Hyperview

Hello, I tried a quick search but did not find my answer; sorry if it is trivial but it is causing me a hard time!

I created node reference systems in Hypermesh.  I solve my non linear problem with Radioss and my coordinate defining nodes move during the simulation (hence my coordinate systems *should* follow them).

My qyestion is: how can I make my systems visible in Hyperview 2017 so that I can see how they moves and behaves in time during the simulation?

Thanks

Thanks for your answers!

@Prakash Pagadala:

When I load the .H3D for both model and results, the "systems" tab icon is simply not in the model entity tree?  So I can't hide or unhide them?...

image1.png.5c3a2e2fd03320dadef05c34deaeb5cd.png

image2.png.66acf61fee37460d7b8ad4c0d283190e.png

BUT, when I load the 0000.rad as my model and the .H3D as my results, the systems do appear and I can see them move.  Thank you Q.Nguyen-Dai for this answer!

image3.png.53438047a546d81a95f49b3bbe8b6ad2.png

image4.png.b6fa1283193983e6ff04ae25f1123cb7.png

Any reason why I don't see them when I load the .H3D in the model also?

Thanks for your support

the analysis is done in LS DYNA software and i want to plot the intrusion of the 40% front crash simulation, can you help me how to create reference coordinate system or (origin, YZ-plane and Z-axis) in hyperview?

1.png