• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
Sagar Desai

Hypermesh-abaqus begginer help

Question

Hello everyone

I am trying to setup abaqus model from hypermsh.

I am new to abaqus solver. I already have reffered help from altair on the same. Any other help available on this topic please provide with link.

Thank you

5 answers to this question

What else you are looking for?I see we have around 8 tutorials for Hm Abaqus. With that you can get a fair idea about deck preparation for Abaqus.

Hm Abaqus.JPG

I have tried those tutorials and are very helpful.

But, I want to generate model (node sets , element sets) in HM and then generate a text pad macro for abaqus. 

Any tut available from this perspective? 

Element set & node set creation is already available in given tutorials.Are you looking for Hypermesh for scripting?

Thank you everyone for reply

I was looking for some advance level of problems apart from HM help like pretension definition, thero-structural. I wanted some reference macros for study purpose.

I am using abaqus reference guide now as help

Thanks again