• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
monu

Impact of a bird with a glass plate using SPH modelling in radioss

Question

Hello sir,

sir i am trying to simulate one problem in radioss in which a bird hits a glass plate but i am not getting any result.i am attaching .hm file please help in in solving this problem.Thank you

monu kumar

bird_impact.hm

10 answers to this question

Hi Monu Kumar,

Please check your parameters for the glass material.  You have defined the failure parameters also for the material card. Please recheck and ensure the material values are correct.

Capture.PNG

monu likes this

Yes sir i have checked it its is correct

Capture.PNG

Thank you sir. thanks a lot sir . can you please share .hm file in which you have made changes and solved.

Hello George  sir,

I am unable to open this file

Capture.PNG

Hi Monu,

Try with the attached file. If it's not working, please import the model_0000.rad file attached in the above post.

model.hm

sir when I opened it in hyperworks14.0 some data has lost and the file is not running.and when I imported model_0000.rad and run that then it is not showing any resultCapture.PNG.32a75ee1b97ce709f42f6caad09b9cdb.PNG 

Capture.PNG