• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
    • Rahul Ponginan

ユーザーフォーラムについて   10/22/17

アルテアエンジニアリングでは、弊社製品や技術について、ユーザー様同士がオンラインで情報交換できる場所を提供しています。 日常業務の中で起こるさまざまな問題の解決や、他ユーザー様との技術交流を図るための場として、お客様の環境に合わせてご活用ください。
bengervais

Bolt position optimization

Hi,

I have a model of a plate with many holes that need to be fastened to a beam. I want to make an optimization with Hyperstudy to know where I need to put the bolts to have the minimum stress inside the plate. How can I define my model in Hypermesh, in which Hyperstudy will be able to create all the possible combinations of bolts position for a DOE ?

Thank you,

Benjamin

OS-2040: Spot Weld Reduction using CWELD and 1D Topology Optimization

Above Optistruct optimization tutorial you can refer initially.Same model you can call unto Hyperstudy & perform DOE.To setup DOE refer Hyperstudy tutorials.

There are multiple ways to start in Hyperstudy.Using Hypermesh if you want then first carryout structural analysis using Optistruct then load those design variable to Hst. Refer Hst tutorials of DOE.

DOE.JPG