• Announcements

• Rahul Ponginan

Please click here for a short but important announcement   03/26/17

Dear Users Our Commercial and Academic users around the world can use these same forums here as before i.e. the Altair Support Forum , Commercial users from India with solver queries can go to the Solver Forum for India Commercial Users , Academic Users from India and AOC India Participants are requested to go to the Forum for India Academic Users and AOC India Participants , We will be tending to all queries in all the forums promptly as before, thank you for your understanding. 
marce.dellacorte

Student license problem: a changing of the personal laptop

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my student license,I have changed my laptop so the HostID is different now; I still have some months available for the using of my license.

Is it possible to update the license with the new ethernet ID?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Marcello

2 hours ago, Fady Farouk said:

I am in the same problem. How do i request for a new license with my new HostID? Thanks in advance.

I have requested a new license with the new HostID using the store app. and now awaiting approval. many thanks

I have the same Problem. I have requested a new license with the new Host-ID on the 03/04/2016 by the altair store, but it is pending. Can you please approve my license? Thanks a lot!

Dear Sir,

I have the same problem, I have requested a new license just now at Altair store.

The order Number is 51832, appreciate that if you could approval my request.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

I recently re-ordered HyperWorks Student (order no. 52188), because I previously downloaded it on a Linux OS based machine, which I later realized is not supported.

Furthermore, the ethernet host ID I used in the new order is associated with wireless LAN, since my ethernet adapter on the new machine is not functional. The host ID generator only gave "0000000000E0".

Will this work alright? If yes, could you please approve the order? And if not, could you please provide me with a solution?

zubin,

your order was approved and delivered,

place the license (downloaded from the store > student edition downloads section) into your security folder, rename it to altair_lic.dat and check,

see the basic troubleshooting post in the forum for any help,

Dear Sir,

i have the same problem after changing my laptop. Is it possible to update my license?

Order Number: 51887

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Tobi

same problem I've update the license with the new ethernet ID, hope can be approved, Thanks in advance !

Hello,

after some troubles with my network adapter I assembled a new one at my laptop. For this reason my Ethernet HostID changed. That´s why I need a new license  for my HyperWorks Student Edition. I tried to do a requested for a new license but I have no idea what I have to insert at the field "Account".

Can you help me?